- What is the Wass Store?
The store is available to all full-time Wasserman employees for client and/or employee gifting proposes. Merchandise can only be purchased with the use of a voucher code.
- How do I obtain a voucher code?
Each group/department has a designated approver for all merchandise orders. Please reach out to your department’s approver to request a voucher code, and note the specific business purpose/reason for the request (e.g. gift to client XX). For reference, below is a list of all approvers across the company.
- Global Comms – Rebecca Bobrosky
- Talent – Jason Ranne
- Music – Sara Pullman
- Laundry Service + Cycle – Brandon Starniri
- Brands Retainers US – Christa Newcomb
- Brands & Properties Projects US – Amy Corbett
- Experience & Creative US – Megan Hepburn
- Brands & Properties Division, Canada – Linsey Ferguson
- Brands & Properties Division, EMEA – Cris Cicirello
- Properties Raleigh – Susan Cole
- Brands Corporate – Molly Rauhauser
- Research & Insights – Shelley Pisarra
- Brands & Properties Mexico – Molly Rauhauser
- Wasserman Next Gen – Jill Yuen
- Wasserman Digital Design & Technology – Graham Lubie
- Am I able to purchase merchandise without a voucher code?
No, a voucher code is needed to place an order. It is the only form of payment accepted within the store. We are exploring third-party fulfillment sites that would allow for purchases to be made via credit card, Apple Pay, PayPal, etc. We will communicate updates as they become available.
- Can I give clients access to the store to browse and choose merchandise?
No, the store is accessible to Wasserman staff only.
- What is the return or exchange policy?
We do not offer returns or exchanges on merchandise at this time. All orders are final.
- How much does shipping cost?
For each order received, a flat fee will be billed to the applicable Cost Centre/department. This includes the costs of delivery, as well as any packaging and/or gift wrap.
- Can I ship an order internationally?
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for international orders. We are currently working to build out sites for the UK and rest of Europe. We will communicate updates as they become available.
- How do I track the status of my order?
As soon as your order has been shipped, a shipping confirmation with a tracking number will be sent to you via email. Please allow up to five business days for your order to be processed.
- Can I request expedited or rush shipping?
If an order needs to be expedited, please contact email@example.com right way and we will try our best to accommodate this request.
- Can I ship items to multiple addresses?
We do not currently offer this option. If you would like merchandise to go to separate addresses, you will need to place a separate order for each address.
- How can I change the shipping address?
If your order is shipping to an incorrect address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org right away and we will try our best to accommodate this request.